Through the Gamuda Scholarship, we identify and aid outstanding Malaysians to complete their tertiary education at the best local universities (Public / Private / Foreign University Malaysia Campus).
Scholarships are offered to those pursuing engineering, quantity surveying, township and urban planning, property and real estate management, geomatics and architecture.
Application for 2020 intake starts from 23 March to 3 May 2020.
Course of Study
Local University (Public / Private / Foreign University Malaysia Campus)
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics)
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Township & Urban Planning
- Property & Real Estate Management
- Malaysian IC holder, between 19 and 23.
- Minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extracurricular activities, sporting events and community service.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance.
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree programme upon completing pre-university studies are eligible to apply.
- Students undergoing their full-time first-degree programme are eligible to apply.
The Gamuda Scholarship Award covers tuition fees, living expenses, Scholars’ Development Programme and internship opportunities within the Gamuda Group of Companies.
- New applicants are required to register their details before applying.
- Subsequent logins will require applicant's email address and designated password.
- It is advisable to access this website with Internet Explorer.
- The scholarship application form has nine (9) sections and takes approximately one (1) hour to complete.
- Applicants are required to attach the following as supporting documents:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- Offer letter from university/universities
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree)
- Parent(s)' latest income documentation (e.g. pay slip, EA form, J form, pension slip)
- One of the sections requires applicants to type a minimum 150-word essay. Copy and paste is NOT allowed.
- Applicants can save incomplete essay at any one-time and log in to complete it at a later time.
- In order to proceed to the next section or "Log Out", applicants must complete all fields marked (*) and click "Save".
- All mandatory fields and attachments must be completed to enable submission.
- It is advisable to read the FAQ (on the top right) before filling up the application form.
- No further amendments can be made upon submission of application.
- All queries can be emailed to [email protected] .
- For more information on Gamuda Scholarship, visit our website: https://gamuda.com.my/sustainability/yayasan-gamuda/gamuda-scholarship/
Click here to Apply Online now! The closing date for the scholarship is 3 May 2020.
Email : [email protected]
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GamudaScholarship/