Dermatix Online Contest: Join The 30-Days “Scar Free Selfie” Challenge!
Terms & Conditions (“Conditions & Entry”)
Updated on: 3 JUNE 2020
Join The 30-Days “Scar Free Selfie” Challenge!
B) Organizers & Agent
1. A. Menarini Singapore Pte Ltd
Address: B-18-2, Level 18, The Ascent Paradigm,
No.1, Jalan SS7/26A, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
2. SALIENT INFORMATION SDN. BHD.
Address: 39 - 2, Block C, Jaya One, Jalan Universiti,
Section 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D. E. Malaysia
C) Contest Period
Phase 1: 8 June 20 ~ 17 July 20
Phase 2: 20 July 20 ~ 28 August 20
Weekly Prize Period: 20 July 20 ~ 11 September 20
D) Eligible Entrants
The contest is open to all participants with the right to live in Malaysia – 18 years old and above.
E) How to Enter (Mechanics)
Step 1: Take Before/After (Day 1, 15, 30) & Track your Scar Breakup Healing Process for 30 Days using Dermatix Product
Post Progress on your Instagram Story Highlight (Public Account) with Hashtags:
Tag + Like & Follow:
@dermatixmalaysia @myc_news @mycfreshfaces
F) Entries Permitted
Multiple entries permitted per person provided each posting is submitted separately in accordance with the contest instructions above.
G) Winning Criteria/Selection Mechanics
Most significant disciplined consistent use of Dermatix (before & after photo) creatively will be awarded.
1. Grand Prizes x3
(RM 1,000 Lazada Voucher each)
2. Consolation Prizes x50
*Weekly Prizes of 5x for 10 weeks
(RM 50 Lazada Voucher each)
I) Prizes Redemption
1. Winners name will be announced on Instagram: Dermatix Malaysia (@dermatixmalaysia) & Instagram: MYC! (@myc_news / @mycfreshfaces) social media pages.
3. Winners who fail to submit the Participations Details within five (5) working days from the date of winners’ notification or submitted an incomplete and/or incorrect Participation Details will be disqualified.
4. The Organisers reserve the right in its sole discretion to substitute any of the prizes with items of equivalent value, at any time without prior notice if the awarded Prizes are unavailable for any reason whatsoever. All prizes are given on an "as is" basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
5. All Winners shall abide to the Terms and Condition of the Organisers for this Contest and the Terms and Conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
6. The Organizers make no representation or warranty with respect to quality and/or suitability of the Prizes and shall not be responsible to replace any lost, stolen or defective Prizes due to defects in materials or workmanship by manufacturer under warranty or otherwise. The Winner is to deal directly with the manufacturer for such warranty information or claim without recourse to the Organizers.
7. The Prizes distribution method will be determined by the Organizers at its sole discretion.
8. The Organizers reserve the rights to select any additional Winner to substitute any Winner who may be ineligible or disqualified for any reason whatsoever throughout the Campaign Period.
9. The determination of the winners is final. No correspondence, queries, appeals or protest will be entertained.
J) Liability & Responsibility
1. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Contest.
2. Any expenses incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the Participants.
3. The Organiser is not responsible for technical problems that prevent any individual from participating in this Contest.
4. Unless prohibited by law, the Organizer in its absolute discretion may refuse any warranty of any kind. Organizers cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Dermatix Malaysia Facebook (@dermatixmalaysia) or Instagram (@dermatixmalaysia) & MYC! Facebook (@mycclub) or Instagram (@myc_news & @mycfreshfaces).
(K) Rights of Organizers
1. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organisers. The Organisers shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the Participants, publish the names of the Participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the Participants and the Participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. Submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
2. The Organisers reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes incapable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organisers, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
3. The Organisers reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest. The Organisers reserve the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest.
L) Other Terms & Conditions
1. The Organisers’ decisions on all matters relating to the Contest and Prizes are final, conclusive and binding on all Participants. Correspondence and/or appeal will NOT be entertained.
2. By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by these Contest Terms & Conditions and any relevant Terms & Conditions that the Organisers may impose from time to time.
3. Any changes, additions, cancellations or amendments to these Terms and Conditions by organizer shall be valid and binding on the Participants by giving a minimum of seven (7) days prior notice before the changes, additions, cancellations or amendments take effect.
4. Participants agree to access Dermatix Malaysia Facebook (@dermatixmalaysia) or Instagram (@dermatixmalaysia) & MYC! Facebook (@mycclub) or Instagram (@myc_news & @mycfreshfaces) on regular basis to ensure that the Participants are up-to-date with any changes or variations to the Terms & Conditions.
5. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
M) Prohibited Content
1. Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on Dermatix Malaysia Facebook (@dermatixmalaysia) or Instagram (@dermatixmalaysia) & MYC! Facebook (@mycclub) or Instagram (@myc_news & @mycfreshfaces).
The posting of any of this content by the Participant may, in the Organiser's sole discretion, result in disqualification of participation. In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, in its sole discretion, against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the above mentioned Facebook and/or Instagram page and reporting such violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser's sole judgement;
2. Is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, political or religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
3. Include ingredients that are offensive to other religious practices and/or Dermatix Malaysia competitive products that appear in any medium;
4. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
5. Involves in the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", "spam", or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
6. Includes any information that the Participant knows is false or misleading, promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
7. Constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to, pirated computer programs or links to them, information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files;
8. Displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
9. Any negative elements that are not included or described in details as above.
N) Personal Data
1. By participating in this Contest, Participants hereby voluntarily gives express consent to the Organizer and/or its affiliates, to use the Personal Data and Participation Details as provided to the Organiser for the purposes of this Contest only.
2. Participants have the right at any time to Withdraw their consent for the use of Personal Data; Request for any correction/update of Personal Data; Raise any questions regarding the use of Personal Data by contacting Organizer via "Private Message" on @mycfreshfaces.
END OF CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS