Calling all boys! Nike just unveiled Michael Jordan’s latest signature collection, the Air Jordan XXXV (aka Air Jordan 35)
Design improvements are made from the previous Air Jordan 34, plus the collection debut pays homage to the original Air Jordan 5 on its 30 year anniversary of defying the game.
Comes with 5 different designs, the Air Jordan 35 is scheduled to be released in the last quarter of 2020 and throughout 2021. All 5 Air Jordans are fixed at a standard retail price of $180, which is about RM750+, and of course with tax and shipment fee, it could easily go until RM800 – RM900.
- Air Jordan 35 Centre of Gravity
- Air Jordan’s original collection
- Release date: 27 September 2020 (China), 17 October 2020 (Global)
- Air Jordan 35 Warrior
- Inspired by Japanese Samurai culture
- Designed by athlete Rui Hachimura’s mother in honour of the family’s name
- Release date: 21 October 2020 (Global)
- Air Jordan 35 DNA
- Classy minimalistic look with black and white canvas
- Release date: 11 November 2020 (Global)
*PSA: This is not part of 11.11 Sale! Don’t be overexcited for this*
- Zion Williamson x Air Jordan 35 ‘Bayon Boys’
- Designed by Zion Williamson himself
- Combines the vibrant diversity of New Orleans and crackled faux-gator leather
- Release date: 30 November 2020 (Global)
- Air Jordan 35 Morpho
- Design symbolizes the effortless grace of a butterfly
- Inspired by Chinese guard player, Guo Ailun’s smooth basketball moves
- Release date: 24 December 2020
Now the big question is, is it worth the buy?
Jordan kicks are famously known for providing players effortless performance with their groundbreaking design technology (better eclipse plate, Zoom Air units, premium materials and more).
And yes, we couldn’t deny the price is pretty expensive. I think the question here should be: how many Starbucks / Bubble teas should I sacrifice for this new buy??
Here is a short 13 minute feedback by Jacques Slade.
If you still can’t afford, you can at least dress up your Bitmoji in Snapchat with the latest Jordan fashion collection, which also features the Air Jordan 35.
Scan here to get your Jordan collection:
Otherwise, don't think and just buy!
Read more about the shoes here.
#Nike #NikeJordan #AirJordan35 #MichaelJordan #NewKicks #JustDoIt #NikeShoes
Credits to SneakerFiles and Nike for the resources.